In order to encourage both hosts and participants to be part of this carnival, I promised to donate $1,000 to the favorite charity of 2009's best carnival winning post and best host. I've selected the finalists and am going to let the voters help me decide which is best.
Here are the finalists for the best post of 2009 (in alphabetical order):
- 11 Dumb Ways to get in Debt
- 55 Best Ways To Save Money: Frugal Ideas From Our Readers
- Goals Are the Gateway to Financial Success
- Median vs. Mean: Know the Difference or Risk Being Manipulated
- Travel Hacking for Noobs: How We Save Hundreds on Airfare, Get Free Accommodation, & Make Money while Overseas
Here are the finalists for the best host of 2009 (in order by date):
- Best of Money Carnival #5
- Best of Money Carnival #7 – Financial Collapses Edition
- Best of Money Carnival #8 Eagle Has Landed Edition
- Best of Money Carnival: Bento Food Art Edition
- That’s the way (uh-huh! uh-huh!) I like it: Best of Money Carnival
To vote, simply leave your favorite in one or both of the categories in the comments below. I'll be naming a winner in the next week or so, so come back to see who wins!